EWMA Conference Knowledge
Access webcasts, e-Posters and abstracts from the EWMA 2016 Conference on the EWMA Conference Knowledge site.
The EWMA Conference app is now available for download in App Store or through Google Play by searching for “EWMA 2016 BREMEN”
EWMA 2016 CONFERENCE - WHY ATTEND?
- Join 5-7,000 international and German participants at the conference
- More than 1,000 scientific presentations in key sessions, free paper session, workshops, symposia and E-posters
- Up to 14 sessions running in parallel
- Visit the largest exhibition in EWMA history with 180+ confirmed exhibitors
- Meet our partner associations in a number of high level guest sessions offering new aspects on wound healing
- Meet and experience with peer researchers and clinicians
- Bilingual conference: A large number of sessions are simultaneously translated English-German or German-English
- 80 countries represented
The EWMA 2016 Conference
It is a great pleasure to announce the 26th conference of European Wound Management Association, EWMA 2016. The conference is organised in cooperation with the Initiative Chronische Wunden e.V. (ICW) and the collaboration of German-speaking wound associations WundD·A·CH.
The conference theme is:
PATIENTS. WOUNDS. RIGHTS.
The patient is more than a person with a wound. He/she is a human being with needs and requirements; and rights! According to the international declaration of human rights, everyone has the right to health, implying that prevention and treatment of non-healing wounds must be available to everyone. Thus, securing patients’ Quality of Life is a political responsibility as well as a clinical one. Patients’ access to wound care requires the collaboration of patients, professionals and policy makers. It is a corner stone of good practice in wound management and a fundamental objective of the interdisciplinary team approach.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bremen,
José Verdú Soriano, EWMA Scientific Recorder
Severin Läuchli, EWMA President
Veronika Gerber, ICW President
Robert Strohal, Wund D·A·CH President
- Conference dates 11-13 May 2016
- Registration is now open
- CME: EWMA 2016 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) and assigned 17 European CME Credits (ECMEC).